Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Winners of the Pay it Forward

Thanks to everyone who submitted a comment to participate in the Pay it Forward Food Blog Event. I used Random.Org to select three foodbloggers to receive a food package.

Congratulations to the following food bloggers:

1. Tomato Tots www.Tomatotots.blogspot.com
2. All Our Fingers in the Pie www.allourfingersinthepie.blogspot.com
3. Travel Eat Love Traveleatlove.com

4. I wanted to include My Year on the Grill Yearonthegrill.blogspot.com Dave is an amazing backyard cook. He lives in Kansas which has a lot of great food for a foodie to discover.  I can only imagine the food packages he will share with his fellow bloggers.

Please contact me at fvknapp@embarqmail.com with your mailing address. I will get your food packages out as soon as possible.

Enjoy! Pin It

16 comments:

Foodie with Little Thyme! said...

I Can't wait to see what will be in your package.
I love this idea. I'll be check on the winners to see their packages too!

Anncoo said...

Congratulations to all winners :DD

Claudia said...

Smiles and congrats to the winners!

All Our Fingers in the Pie said...

Oh, Velva, I have never won anything before! How exciting! Thank you! Also, I wanted to mention that I used one of your recipes on my blog today.

Vrinda said...

Thanx for visiting my blog,u hav lovely blog with yummy recipes,following u.....Congrats to all winners...

Marguerite said...

Congrats to all of the winners! Looking forward to seeing the packages!

Megan Carroll said...

Thank you very much... congratulations to the other winners and this has been a great way for me to find other people's special blogs.

Megan

Liz said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. :)

buffalodick said...

My son lives in K.C., and the BB-Q and steak assessory choices are amazing!

Mimi said...

Congratulation to the winners.
Mimi

Chris said...

Congrats winners!

Um...from us....losers;)

Faith said...

Congrats to the winners! This is such a fantastic idea!

A Year on the Grill said...

Oh my gosh, i won and I was selected special... i am so honored. I will do you proud!

Kim said...

Congrats to the winners!

Sophie said...

Congrats to the winners!

I allready recieved a package from Australia & gave 2 packages away to USA, California & to France!

It is a great experience!

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails